Autodesk Inventor for Designers, Release 10 is a textbook written with the tutorial point of view with learn-by-doing as the theme. About 40 mechanical engineering industry examples are used as tutorials in this book and an additional 30 as exercises to ensure that the user can relate his knowledge of this book with the actual mechanical industry designs.
This textbook consists of 15 logically sequenced chapters covering the Part, Assembly, Drawing, Presentation, Sheet Metal, and Weldments modules of Autodesk Inventor 10. Every chapter begins with a command section that provides detailed explanation of the commands and tools in Autodesk Inventor 10.
The command section is followed by tutorials that are created using these commands. This approach allows the user to use this textbook initially as a learning tool and then later use it as a reference material.
- 1 Complete list of Autodesk Inventor for Designers
- 2 Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 for Designers, 18th Edition
- 3 Autodesk Inventor 2016 for Designers
- 4 Autodesk Inventor Professional 2017 for Designers
- 5 Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2015 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- 6 Learning Autodesk Inventor 2017 - Training DVD
- 7 Autodesk Inventor for Designers Release 9
- 8 Autodesk Inventor 2015 for Designers
- 9 Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 for Designers
- 10 Autodesk Inventor 2014 for Designers
- 11 Autodesk Inventor 2012 for Designers
Complete list of Autodesk Inventor for Designers
Special graphics are provided on the commands or tools that are new in Autodesk Inventor 10 or are enhanced in this release. This allows the reader to recognize all the new additions and enhancements in Autodesk Inventor 10.The author provides free technical support to all the users of this textbook. The users can contact [email protected] for any technical query they have.
The author provides the following teachings aids free to faculty using this textbook.
· Customizable PowerPoint Presentations for every chapter in this textbook. You can easily customize these PowerPoint Presentations based on the requirements of the course you are teaching.
· Instructor’s guide with solutions to all review questions and steps to complete all the exercises.
· Part, Assembly, and Drawing files of all tutorials and exercises used in this textbook.
· Course outline. The course outline clearly indicates which sections are to be taught in the introduction or basic class and which sections are for advanced class. This allows you to easily select the topics to be taught in your course.
· Student projects.
· Class tests that you can use as the “end of the course” tests.
19 used from $17.35
- Learn Autodesk Inventor 2017 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
- Comes with Extensive Working Files!